Pigmentation can occur all over our bodies and can be can be caused by a number of different things from genetics to wearing tight clothing. It’s a growing concern and can affect all skin types too.
Until now, there have been great solutions to help with pigmentation on the face, décolletage, arms, legs and so on. – basically everywhere except ‘down there’. Luckily, now we have the answer! Dermamelan Intimate treats your intimate areas to give you that extra confidence boost.
What is Dermamelan?
Have you heard about Cosmelan? Cosmelan is an advanced treatment for facial pigmentation. Dermamelan Intimate is it’s intimate counterpart.
Dermamelan Intimate is a 3-month program that treats pigmentation in the intimate area – genetal-perineal, perianal, mons pubis, inner thighs and groin.
What to expect with Dermamelan Intimate:
- Consultation: At your free consultation, your technician will discuss with you your skin goals and needs, and from there, will be able to recommend whether Dermamelan Intimate is the right solution for you.
- Appointment prep: The only prep required is that the treatment area is shaven 48 hours prior to treatment. This will ensure the product can be applied to the treatment area properly.
- In-clinic application: This is where the Dermamelan Intimate peel is applied along with the Dermamelan Intimate mask which will be covered and needs to be kept on for 2 hours.
- Treatment after care: After you’ve taken off the Dermamelan Intimate mask (2 hours post application), you’ll have another mask, the Crystal Fiber Intimate Mask, to put on yourself at home and leave on for 10 – 15 minutes. 48 hours after your initial appointment, you can then start using the Dermamelan Intimate Home Depigmentation Gel Cream. Your technician will advise how often to use this at home.
- Review: After 3 months, we’ll see you again at the clinic for a review where we analyse the progress of your skin along with answering any questions or concerns you may have.