Essential Information on Appointments and Cancellations
We ask new clients to complete a Client Registration Form. This is to gather relevant clinical information about you to assess your suitability for treatments.
Please note that all bookings for treatment series and packages have the following conditions:
- All standard laser hair removal and skincare packages are valid for 18 months from purchase.
The Cosmetic Clinics medical practitioners and staff reserve the right to determine suitable treatment for the client.
A complimentary consultation must be conducted prior to any treatment. This is applicable to all The Cosmetic Clinic locations.
We operate a strict code of Medical Confidentiality which is your guarantee that we will not pass your medical data on to any third party unless legally required. All our staff sign medical and business confidentiality agreements.
Change of Address
Please notify the clinic of any changes to your contact details including name changes, address, mobile number and email. This will help the clinic to get any necessary or important information to you.
Appointments can be made in a number of ways:
Online – Some appointments can be booked online via our contact us form
In Person – at any of our clinics
By Telephone – by calling your local clinic. See a list of all of our clinic locations click here.
We do try to keep to time. Please aim to arrive at the clinic five to ten minutes prior to your appointment to allow time checking in. If you are late, we may not be able to provide the full treatment that you are booked for because our treatments cannot be rushed, but you will still be charged for the full appointment.
In the interest of health and safety and other client comfort, children cannot accompany patients in the treatment rooms or be supervised by staff. Thank you for your understanding.
Cancellation & Refund
We offer amazing value in beautiful facilities with highly trained staff. To be able to do this, we have to protect our appointment availability via the following refund and cancellation policy:
- The Cosmetic Clinic has a ‘no refund’ policy on purchases if you simply change your mind.
- Treatments/services and service packages are not transferable to other individuals or clinics.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice for any appointment cancellation to allow time to reallocate your appointment to another client.
- If you fail to attend an appointment without providing at least 24 hours prior notice, we reserve the right to charge you a $50 No Show or Late Cancellation fee. If you have pre-paid for an appointment and you fail to attend that appointment, you may forfeit one treatment from your package.
- Refunds will be provided where required under New Zealand Consumer Law.
- Please note that deposits paid for cosmetic injectable treatments are non-refundable, if you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, or fail to attend a booked appointment.
- Refunds directly back to a client’s bank account, with the exception of payments originally made using cash, will incur a 5% administrative charge.
We will send you an SMS reminder about your appointment 48 hours ahead. Please confirm your appointment.
Keep up to date
To keep up to date with us, you can: