Skincare products starting to pile up and unsure whether your skincare routine is helping your skin? Then it’s probably time to detox your skincare supplies. It is so important to get rid of products that aren’t right for your skin type, as well with products that have been living on your shelves way past their expiration dates.
It’s worth spending time learning and understanding your skin and what products it needs to thrive, whether its researching what is really in your products or popping into your nearest Cosmetic Clinic and having a (free!) skin analysis with one of our experts.
With any skin routine, we like simplicity – it’s so much easier to keep at it long term, right?! We love using Balense products for our skincare – it’s not full of nasty ingredients and they all have great levels of active ingredients, so they do their job way better than the stuff you get at the supermarket.
Now that you have gotten rid of the products that you no longer use, you can replace it with a simple 4 step skincare routine. The only daily skincare products that you’ll need are:
Cleanser, to get rid of any superficial dirt and oils that can clog your pores. The cleansers we trust are Balense:
- Hydrating Gentle Cleanser.
- Jojoba Cleanser – this is an exfoliating product with a physical exfoliant which should be used 2 – 3 times a week.
- Skin Resurfacing Cleanser – this is another exfoliating product with an enzymatic exfoliant which should also only be used 2 – 3 times a week.
Serums to help with any skin concerns. The range of Balense serums we love are:
- Blemish Control – you got it, this one helps with controlling acne.
- Retinol Renewal – targets ageing, improves elasticity and accelerates cell renewal to diminish scarring.
- Brightening – helps with dull skin and minimises pigmentation.
- Vitamin C – prevents the breakdown of existing collagen and stimulates new collagen production.
- Antioxidant Lift FX – helps to firm skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Vitamin B3 – hydrates and strengthens all skin types.
Moisturiser to add hydration back into your skin. Balense offer moisturises for each skin type:
- Normal skin moisturiser
- Oily skin moisturiser
- Dry skin moisturiser
- Brightening moisturiser
SPF to protect your skin from UV rays and prevent skin concerns caused by sun damage.
It’s often overwhelming when choosing new skincare so let our experts help! Balense offers a range of products tailored to meet the needs of each individual skin type. Pop into your nearest clinic for a free skin analysis and we can help buy letting you know what products will benefit your skin the most.