We know that everyone wants to have picture-perfect skin in time for the special day, but clear skin, unfortunately, doesn’t happen overnight, so we are here to help you with a wedding prep plan to help you have your best skin for the big day!
Here’s a step-by-step overview to give you an idea of where to start, and we can help you with the specifics individually – to make sure you’re using the right products and treatments for your skin type and concerns.
1. FREE Observ Skin Analysis + Treatment plan
Book yourself in for a free Observ 520 Skin Analysis consultation at your nearest clinic, so that you can gain a greater understanding of your skin concerns and how to take care of them. During your skin analysis, your skin will be observed through our Observ 520 which takes photos of the deeper layers of the skin so that your trusted advisor can create a treatment plan tailored to your skin concerns and goals.
2. Follow your treatment plan
Typically, your treatment plan will consist of a range of at-home skincare products and some treatments. Some of our favourite wedding prep treatments that are suitable for all skin types are:
- Express microdermabrasion: A simple deep cleanse, improve skin tone, and reveal a brighter more youthful complexion.
- 10-Step High Performance Microdermabrasion: A more in-depth cleanse, and exfoliation, helping to improve skin tone and refresh your skin.
- Lumixa light therapy: Reduces signs of Inflammageing and Chronoageing in the skin.
- Dermaplaning: Dermaplaning helps to remove dead skin cells and peach fuzz giving you a smooth base that will allow your makeup to sit perfectly for your big day.
Your Expert Skin Therapist might recommend one of these three treatments for you, or something else! Everyone’s skin is different, as are their concerns so each plan is specific to you and there’s not a one-size-fits-all approach.
3. Continue your skin journey at home
As mentioned above, during your skin analysis you will be recommended skincare products so that you can take care of your skin at home.
Our skincare routine is in 4 simple steps making it less time consuming and hassle-free while you focus on planning your big day.
Your cleanser, serum and moisturiser will be chosen specific to your skin type and concerns too, so that get the most out of your products at home.
We recommend investing in some good cosmeceutical skincare, such as Aesthetics RX and Balense products for visible results.
To start your wedding prep journey, book in for a FREE skin analysis at your nearest clinic to get the skin of your dreams.