MesoInfus™ Micro-needling: The Next Level of Skin Rejuvenation
MesoInfus™ micro-needling is a new, minimally invasive skin rejuvenation technique that promises better results with fewer side effects than traditional micro-needling. The procedure involves using a small device to create hundreds of tiny punctures in the skin, which triggers the body’s natural healing response and encourages the production of collagen and elastin with an active ingredient-filled serum to target your specific concerns.
What to expect from a MesoInfus™ Micro-needling session?
Preparation: How to ensure the best results?
● Ensure skin is in good health: You can do a few things to ensure your skin is healthy. First, ensure you are cleansing your skin correctly both morning and night. This will help to remove any dirt or bacteria that can build up and cause problems. Next, be sure to moisturise regularly. This will help to keep your skin hydrated and looking its best. Finally, wear sunscreen daily to protect your skin from the sun. These simple steps can help ensure that your skin stays healthy and happy.
● Darker skin: If you have a darker skin type or any skin prone to pigmentation, then you should prep your skin with a product that prevents pigmentation from forming post the treatment.
The session: The most common questions
- Does it hurt?
This treatment is neither painful nor uncomfortable. The superficial sensation you will feel during your treatment will be completely superficial and temporary. Likewise, some patients believe that this treatment resembles the prickling of a cactus.
- How Large Are the Needles?
Treatments that use two-millimetre-tipped needles in a micro-needling process are smoother than derma rollers traditionally used for at-home use. In addition, these are much smaller than the stud in an earring.
- What makes MesoInfus™ Micro-needling so unique?
MesoInfus™ Needling consists of micro-needling treatments with a powerful, active ingredient-filled serum. The MesoInfus™ Serum is gently applied to the treatment area in small sections to allow for movement of our micro-needling device over the skin.
The best is to avoid excessive exercise, steam rooms, saunas and swimming pools for 24 hours after your treatment. After 1 to 3 days, you can commence using a gentle cleanser, hyaluronic acid, moisturiser and SPF but hold off with any exfoliation products for seven days for best results.
Is MesoInfus™ Micro-needling right for me?
There are a lot of skincare treatments out there, and it can take a lot of work to know which one is right for you. Micro-needling is a treatment that is becoming increasingly popular, but is it right for you? Here are some things that MesoInfus™ micro-needling can improve for you:
- Brighten skin: The serum contains high-performance ingredients to assist in combating pigmentation, brightening dull skin and even skin tone.
- Clear Skin: Helps refine, decongest and repair the skin reducing the appearance of inflammation.
- Repair skin: Reduce the appearance of fine lines, redness and irritation.
In conclusion, MesoInfus™ micro-needling is a new skin rejuvenation technique showing great promise. This minimally invasive treatment can help to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as improve the overall texture and tone of the skin. If you are considering a skin rejuvenation treatment, get in touch about MesoInfus™ micro-needling.