The Cosmetic Clinic – COVID-19 Alert Level 2 Update
Hi everyone. We, like many other New Zealand businesses, are excited to be able to open our doors to our clients from this Thursday 14 May. And, while we are eager to see you, there are a few things we want you to know about our re-opening:
As with all businesses, we have strict social distancing practices that apply to everyone while they are in the clinic (with the exception of the time during your treatments with our therapists).
This means that you must maintain a distance of at least one metre from other people in the waiting area and the staff behind the reception desk.
Unfortunately, depending on the size of the waiting area in each clinic, this may mean that you need to wait outside the clinic.
As you can appreciate, after several weeks in lockdown, we have a large number of clients eager to book an appointment.
Priority is being given to those clients who had pre-existing bookings during the period 25 March to 13 May but who were unable to attend their appointment due to the lockdown.
Please be patient with us, as we have a large number of re-bookings to make while also managing new bookings. We apologise if we don’t answer your call as we may be busy on the other phone lines with other clients. Please leave a message and rest assured that we will call you back.
Given the large volume of re-bookings, we do ask that you be flexible with your availability so that we can fit you in as early as possible.
Anyone who enters a clinic has to leave their contact details for the purpose of contract tracing.
This means that we will be checking that we have your correct details in our system. We apologise in advance if this means you get asked multiple times while the guidelines are in place but we need to do this in order to be compliant with the Government guidelines and to keep everyone safe.
Health and Safety:
When we do-re-open, please be assured that our existing strict hygiene and safety protocols are among the most stringent in New Zealand. Our Health and Safety practices include:
– implementing social distancing in the waiting area and other non-treatment areas of the clinic;
– bedsheets and headrest covers replaced for every ` treatment;
– hand-washing best practice implemented before and after every treatment and each time a staff member leaves and re-enters the clinic;
– working surfaces sanitised with hospital grade disinfectant between every treatment;
– gloves and masks worn by every technician for every appointment;
– clinics fully sanitised multiple times throughout the day;
– staff members are NOT able to work if they experience any flu or cold like symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat & fever; and
– allowing additional time between appointments as after checking in you may have been asked to wait outside the clinic until your appointment starts.