At The Cosmetic Clinic the safety of our clients is our absolute top priority.
Even though our entire team across all of our clinics around New Zealand are friendly, fun, and bubbly, we definitely do not take what we do lightly! Your skin and your safety is in our hands and this is a responsibility we take very seriously.
So how do we keep you safe during our Laser Hair Removal treatments?
- We ensure all of our laser hair removal technicians are rigorously trained and have over 25 hours of practical laser hair removal before treating a client.
- Our technicians all adhere to strict Queensland, Australia regulations – New Zealand doesn’t have specific regulations as yet.
- All of our technicians are qualified 4 or 5 grade Beauty Therapists and has gone through a laser safety course.
- We continue to upskill our technicians and offer ongoing training on latest technology, techniques, and industry best practice.
- Watch the video below for more and contact your local The Cosmetic Clinic if you’d like to know more or if you’d like to book your FREE consultation with one of our qualified and experienced technicians.