Now that Auckland is in COVID Level 3 until Midnight Wednesday February 17, our Auckland clinics are temporarily closed.
So what does this mean for you? And what about our other clinics in other parts of New Zealand who are in Alert Level 2?
All of our Auckland Clinics are closed while in COVID Alert Level 3.
For those clients who have appointments scheduled on the 15th, 16th, and 17th of February, we will call to reschedule your appointment once our Auckland clinics are able to re-open.
All Other Clinics (outside of Auckland):
Clinics outside of Auckland are open and operating under Alert Level 2 protocols.
Please be assured that we will be strictly adhering to Health & Safety Guidelines set by the Government, while also maintaining our own stringent hygiene and health & safety protocols to keep our teams and clients safe. While we are in Alert Level 2, we ask that you please assist us to maintain a safe environment for you and our staff by doing the following:
- Please call us to reschedule your appointment if you are unwell;
- Please use the hand sanitiser at reception upon your arrival; and
- Please sit one metre apart in the waiting area. If this is not possible, we ask that after checking in at the reception desk, you please wait outside while maintaining social distance. If required, we can arrange to call you when it’s your turn for your appointment.
The Cosmetic Clinic – Health & Safety Protocols:
Please be assured that our existing strict hygiene and safety protocols are among the most stringent in New Zealand. Our Health & Safety Practices include:
- Implementing social distancing in the waiting area and other non-treatment areas of the clinic;
- Bed sheets and headrest covers replaced for every treatment;
- Hand-washing best practice implemented before and after every treatment and each time a staff member leaves and re-enters the clinic;
- Working surfaces sanitised with hospital grade disinfectant between every treatment;
- Gloves and masks worn by every technician for every appointment;
- Clinics fully sanitised multiple times throughout the day;
- Staff members are NOT able to work if they experience any flu or cold like symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat & fever; and
- Allowing additional time between appointments as after checking in you may have been asked to wait outside the clinic until your appointment starts.
As with all businesses, we have strict social distancing practices that apply to everyone while they are in the clinic (with the exception of the time during your treatments with our therapists).
This means that you must maintain a distance of at least one metre from other people in the waiting area and the staff behind the reception desk. Unfortunately, depending on the size of the waiting area in each clinic, this may mean that you need to wait outside the clinic.
Please be assured that we will be taking every precaution and following all health and safety guidelines including our own rigorous health and safety protocols throughout Level 2 to ensure the safety of our team and our clients. Hygiene and safety remains our absolute priority.
Anyone who enters a clinic has to leave their contact details for the purpose of contract tracing.
This means that we will be checking that we have your correct details in our system. We apologise in advance if this means you get asked multiple times while the guidelines are in place but we need to do this in order to be compliant with the Government guidelines and to keep everyone safe.